Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Brainstorming...























The artist, Lisbeth Miller

I have spent the past two afternoons sorting through a couple of boxes of my daughter Lisbeth's cut paper designs. They are so amazing. I have hundreds of them and they are all different. One of my new year's resolutions is to make a new Etsy shop, separate from mine, where we will offer products using Lisbeth's designs. I am at the beginning stages of this project, so almost hesitate to write about it here, but then remember that this blog is all about process! I won't go into great detail yet, but will just say that these images will eventually show up on a variety of products in a multitude of ways!

3 comments:

SiextyEight said...

i was mesmerised by the papercuts. Really stupendous!

Kat said...

Process is key.

Dean Grey said...

Martha!

Your daughter's papercuts look amazing!

I was feeling hypnotized after seeing them all!

They almost appear to glow!

Neat!!

-Dean