Friday, October 23, 2009

Nesting
























Some corners of my home in Woolwich. I've been painting walls, sewing curtains and pillows, rearranging, cleaning out closets and re-organizing STUFF. Still a ways to go. After being away from the house part-time for five years, there is alot to do to get it in order. I enjoy chaos as part of my creative process, but I do not enjoy living in chaos! I made it back into my studio earlier this week to start the organizing process there as well. When I get everything whipped into shape in the studio (and it will require a whipping!) I will get back to my art. I read this horoscope on-line last night, and it really fits for what my fall has been about! Here's what astrobarry had to say:

Pisces...I'd like you to starting looking ahead to 2010, when benevolent blessing-bestower Jupiter will spend a good chunk of the year in your sign, bringing you an expanded vision of what you as an individual are capable of. Jupiter in one's sign usually delivers a memorable year, so I'm already getting excited for you. In preparation for this, use Mars's new long-term residence in your 6th for an attack on whatever unfinished work you've left to gather dust for too long now—your disorganized papers, your mediocre day-to-day job performance, your out-of-shape body, your household projects or other nagging chores whispering for your attention. Clear the decks during this tail end of '09. (my emphasis!) Make way for a bigger you.

(Suhweeet!)

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

TERI REES WANG said...

Touche'!
...I am right there swimming figure eights along with you.

Let's get this party started. ;P

Clean & Cozy & Cared for...that was a good representation. Thanks.

Let's all...be well, live swell, and enjoy the ride.

Dean Grey said...

You keep your home exceptionally neat and organized, Martha!

I'm impressed!

-Dean

Susan Beauchemin said...

Oh very nice!!! I just love your home and I'd be so happy to be there to feel how nice everything is! Wow, I thought I was doing a bit of cleaning and clearing, but noooo--not half of what you've been up to!