Monday, August 24, 2009

Sand Painting




















last three photos by Tracey Miller


Sand painting at the beach with my daughter-in-law, Tracey, and my grandchildren, Cecilia and Calvin, while vacationing in Charlestown, RI, last week. It's simple: mix food color with sand, and then sprinkle/paint with it. My sisters and I used to do this when we were kids. We probably got the idea from a Woman's Day or Family Circle magazine. It's loads of fun, and I suppose that you could find more natural food dyes...

2 comments:

TERI REES WANG said...

You really do know how to share in the events of "Big fun"!

Reminds me of the sand-candles we made in summer camp; I want to go back.

Jack said...

HOOOOO! I hope u had a great fun..Thats really a great event..keep going..


--
Jack
Best Affordable Security Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV