Saturday, November 8, 2008

Deliberately Seeking Susan






















































I've been walkin' on the railroad...
I took my camera with me last Tuesday as I strolled along the waterfront. It was a beautiful Indian summer day here in Portland - someone told me statistics have shown that Democrats do well on sunny election days, which certainly proved true here in Maine! It was so mild, the light was sublime, and there were Susan Beauchemin paintings everywhere I looked. Here are several images from the traintracks and boatyard...
(...Sue, if you would like to paint any of these scenes, let me know - I'll send you the large files!)

Have a nice weekend, all!
:^)

2 comments:

Susan Beauchemin said...

Ooh yes, These pictures do look like something I'd paint. Nice pictures, wish I could go for a walk with you!

martha miller said...

I wish you could too!