Thursday, October 30, 2008

O8amaRT

Tatyana Fazlalizedeh

Xtrapop


I can't find the artist for this campaign poster (what's with that apostrophe?)



cbtscloset @ etsy


Shepard Fairey


Raphael Lopez



Ray Noland


CM Laster



Robert Indiana


Whoa, wouldn't I love to do Barack Obama's portrait...think he'd come sit in my studio for 2 hours? Dream, dream dream dreeam!


Some Obama art images found on-line. Also, if you haven't seen this already, check it out. Some Obama inspired film making from Ron Howard. Hilarious!
And here's a terrific Obama art blog:

4 comments:

Susan Beauchemin said...

Nice OBAMA art!! I would love for you to do his portrait!! Why wouldn't he sit for you? I would if I was president!

Anonymous said...

I am so ready to vote for change! Next Tuesday, I'll start my day by voting for Obama, and will end it by modeling for your class. Sounds like a perfect day!

martha miller said...

Aw shucks, Sue, thanks!

martha miller said...

Hey, Ron!

I went to City Hall and voted absentee today - there are already long lines! I hope it's not a MADHOUSE on Election day...
See you Tuesday night!!!