I've changed the title of this series to Woman with Wounded Man, rather than Wounded Man with Woman. Just sounds better. I decided to use collaged photocopies with the linoleum block print. (Sorry about the poor quality of the 3rd pic - took these on the fly in the dark last night on my way out of the studio). I have added metallic silver and gold borders, and am working into the pieces with charcoal powder and turp. I plan to stitch into them with black thread, and to add some color using pastels and colored pencils. I might add a bit more collaged elements. I'm thinking of somehow adding a different flower to each piece. They are coming along. I'll post the finished products when completed!