Tuesday, August 31, 2010

W.A.R.


!Women Art Revolution! A (Formerly) Secret History, a film by Lynn Hershman Leeson, premieres at The Toronto International Film Festival on Sunday, September 12th.

From the W.A.R. website:

Through intimate interviews, art, and rarely seen archival film and video footage, !Women Art Revolution! reveals how the Feminist Art Movement fused free speech and politics into an art that radically transformed the art and culture of our times.

Oooh, this looks sooo good! Putting it on my list of must see films. And I still haven't seen Who Does She Think She Is?...












2 comments:

angela recada said...

Thank you for this post! I just posted a trailer for "Who Does She Think She Is" this morning. I haven't seen it yet either, but both are definitely on my must-see list now.

Dean Grey said...

Looks very interesting indeed!

-Dean